Friday, January 20, 2017

~~PAUL MANAFORT & NY DEPT. OF LABOR COMPLAINT~RUSSIA TIES~TRUMP'S MONEY MAN? ~ JANUARY 20, 2017

Every day and especially today, I get more and more pissed off at the shitstorm this country is in, a lot of the cause being lazy or agenda ridden journalism, political "correctness", and sheer cowardice to confront the crime of the century with the known facts!

We are now in the era of CRAZYLIKEAMOTHERFUCKER Donald Trump and his EVILLIKEMOTHERFUCKERS henchmen and women.  You must fight crazy and evil with every tool in the toolbox!!! Worry about bullshit libel or defamation threats ...later. The truth is its own defense! Believe it!  Anyway, fuck, I am exhausted and pissed.  Haven't been this fired up since my Jodi Arias blogging days.

You see everyday I search, and search, and search some more. I have hundreds of bits of information that I have stockpiled that point to major malfeasance in this election and all kinds of shenanigans.  I am not a paid journalist. It pisses me off that I am not.  And my attention deficit disorder is raging even more due to fucking lyme disease I acquired a few years ago. Shoutout to Larry David as I was watching an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm when he mentioned lyme disease, so I googled, and it fit. So now I'm scrambling to use Obamacare and find a doctor who isn't a lyme denier because that's also a huge shitstorm. 

Anyway, here's some of what a simple background and google search revealed about this major player in the campaign and election of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States of America, Paul J. Manafort. 





















Read the entire complaint here: http://textlab.io/doc/169812/complaint-with-the-new-york-department-of-labor